Fertilizer & Lawn Care
Our lawn program is designed to provide your turf grass with top-quality materials for a balanced feeding each time we visit.
Our trained professionals apply the needed nutrients to keep your lawn looking beautiful and vibrant.
The six step program consists of the following:
*The use of an organic fertilizer is combined in all of our treatments to help reduce pesticide usage while obtaining that same great results.
– Monthly Fertilization Program – Seven applications provided every 4-5 weeks. This program is recommended for newly installed lawns or homeowners looking for golf course quality turf. This program is personally handled by our Division Manager to ensure the highest degree of care is given to your lawn.
– Surface Insect Control – A layer of protection from the destructive insects that live above the soil. One application is provided to ALL full-program residential customers free of charge. Additional applications can be added if necessary.
– Grub Preventative/Curative – Grubs are some of the most damaging pests that attack your lawn. Feeding on the roots of your grass, grubs have the potential to do serious damage to lawns before you even know they are there. Controlling these invaders also minimizes the instances of raccoon and skunk damage.
– Fungicide – Irregular brown patches and spots are typical indicators that your lawn is suffering from fungal disease. Determining the type of disease and treating the effected area will ensure your lawn will have a healthy rebound.
– Aeration & Aerway – Gives your lawn the opportunity to breathe, eliminating compaction while allowing essential water and nutrients to get directly down to the roots of the grass.
– Bed Weed Control – Weeds are an unavoidable fact of any plant bed. In order to keep your beds looking their best continual maintenance is essential.